The health and safety of our customers and our staff is paramount. As such, we are adopting new health and safety measures for all future appointments.
The following changes are effective immediately. Please call us directly if you have any questions.
• Appointments are required.
• Only the player trying the instruments is permitted to attend the appointment, or the player and one parent if the player is a student.
• Masks are required while in the shop.
• Upon arrival, customers will be directed to specific waiting areas within the shop to ensure appropriate social distance.
• For instrument trials, please bring your own shoulder rest, bow, and any other accessories you are accustomed to using.
• For instrument repairs, please take your case home with you. We are no longer able to keep customer cases in the shop.
• Contact free payment is preferred (Venmo, Pay Pal and Apple/Google Pay etc.)
• For the safety of all, customers will be directed to use the building’s restrooms.
Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you!